TransfectGene Transfection Reagent
TransfectGene Transfection Reagent is a proprietary formulation for the transfection of DNA and RNA into eukaryotic cells and forms the covalent binding with nucleic acid to provide the highly efficiency and low cytotoxicity. TransfectGene Transfection Reagent can be used in many cell types including HEK293, 293T, 293E, BHK, CHO, COS1, COS7, HeLa, Vero, PC3, L929, NIH 3T3, Human Foreskin Fibroblasts (HFF) primary cells, Bovine Aorta Endothelial cells (BAEC), Sf9 and Sf21 Furthermore, TransfectGene Transfection Reagent also has high transfection efficiency when applied in other eukaryotic cells.
· Low cytotoxicity for most of tumor cell lines and primary cells
· Exceptional transfection efficiency of a broad range of cell types
· Efficient transfection with or without serum
· High levels of recombinant protein production
· Simple, robust transfection procedure